Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Software Development Engineer in Test, Ring AI
As a Software Development Engineer in Test you will be part of the test automation and infrastructure development, test new design and architectural choices which have a significant impact on our systems, our business and most importantly, our customers. You will work directly with Science Engineers, QA Engineers, and Product Managers to ensure the high quality product.
You will have an opportunity to make a significant impact on the design, architecture, and development of consumer products, solving complex problems, and applying innovative technologies and best practices.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development testing experience
- 1+ years of test automation frameworks and tools building experience
- Experience programming with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- Experience in penetration testing and exploitability-focused vulnerability assessment
- Experience in platform-level security mitigations and hardening for Linux and Windows
- Knowledge of overall system architecture, scalability, reliability, and performance in a database environment
- Experience with security in service-oriented architectures and web services
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.