Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Hardware Engineer (PCB Layout)
Ring is a leader in developing security products, such as Video Doorbells, Spotlights and Cameras. Our Product Integrity team aims to develop reliable and robust products that delight our customers.
Ring is seeking a PCB Design Engineer based in Ho Chi Minh City. The PCB Design Engineer will be a part of our global Hardware Engineering Design team, and play a critical role in ensuring the highest product quality standards and driving continuous improvement.
Key job responsibilities
* Responsible for the PCB Design layout for new or existing products
* Develop detailed and optimized layouts for multi-layer printed circuit boards (PCB)
* Build the footprint for component following the Amazon design rule
* Ensure the designs accounts for power, signal, and ground requirements
* Work with other electrical and mechanical engineers, translate schematic designs into layout implementation
* Collaborate with manufacturing teams to ensure layouts are optimized for the production
* Prepare comprehensive design documentation, including PCB layer stacks, trace widths report, and other relevant design rules
A day in the life
You will have the opportunity to work with multiple technical teams at Amazon in different locations. You will be a key member in a design team that has products sell millions units a year. You need to craft clear documentation for every member to follow. With us, you’ll find unique career growth opportunities that are hard to find elsewhere. You will be a part of our success story.
About the team
We’re a friendly team, always eager to bring new and exciting ideas to the table. Our drive pushed us to always aim higher, we’re not afraid to think outside the box. Though we may have our debates, once we decide on something, we all stand by it firmly, we have backbone, disagree and commit. And we always insist for the highest standard. In our team, every voice matters, and every effort counts
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Ho Chi Minh City, VNM
* Bachelor's or Master's in Electronics or Electrical Engineering
* Hands-on experience with PCB layout design, preferably for 3 years or more
* Experience in CAD tools like Altium, Cadence Allegro
* Understanding of both analog and digital circuit design
* Experience in test software design and development for automated functional and system testing
* Experience in collaborating with external vendors for test fixture design and development