Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Software Dev Engineer II-TEST, Ring
Ring is looking for a Senior Software Testing Engineer to join our team focusing on Front End Billing, and Site. As a Software Test Engineer, you will engage with cross-disciplinary teams to contribute to an existing robust and highly efficient framework. You will define the overall design and implement our test strategy. You will partner with software engineers working on the product to ensure manual and automated test coverage enhances quality.
You will be building CICD pipelines in AWS and ensuring all systems are closely monitored, and ensuring sign offs for weekly releases.
Key job responsibilities
- Utilizing AWS tools to enhance our existing pipelines, and creating new automation pipelines as needed
- Utilizing different AWS tools to lessen the execution time and validation time for manual testers
- Code Reviewing other automation contributors
- Mentorship to QA engineers who will be contributing to automation
- Architect, design, develop and deploy new features to the testing automation platform
- Write scalable, and robust code and perform peer code-reviews
- You will be working directly with Developers, QA Engineers and Product Managers to ensure quality development and quality of our applications and platforms
- Design and implement automation framework that can extend across multiple products or applications, such as mobile devices and desktop
- Lead automation efforts, and explore new test automation tools and methods
- Attending grooming, and planning meetings for all teams
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Hawthorne, CA, USA
- Experience programming with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 4+ years of test automation frameworks and tools building experience
- Experience in penetration testing and exploitability-focused vulnerability assessment
- Experience in platform-level security mitigations and hardening for Linux and Windows
- Experience with security in service-oriented architectures and web services
- Knowledge of overall system architecture, scalability, reliability, and performance in a database environment
- Experience with web services and REST APIs
- 2+ years working with AWS tools and services in regards to automation for web and mobile.
- Explain a situation and the types of tools used when applying the AWS ecosystem to test automation
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $115,000/year in our lowest geographic market up to $223,600/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.