Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Software Development Engineer II, Key for Business
How often have you had the opportunity to be a member of a team that is tasked with solving a huge everyday problem through innovative technology? Would you like to know more about how we are using the internet of things (IoT) to transform and disrupt an entire industry? If this sounds intriguing, then we’d like to talk to you about a role on the Key for Business team tackling a set of problems requiring significant innovation. Key for Business, our patented building access technology, supports Amazon Last Mile in the US.
Our team is actively seeking a motivated and multi-talented engineer who is passionate about technological and business innovation. You will be part of an inter-disciplinary team of hardware, firmware, software, and system engineers to develop and integrate cutting-edge technologies from IoT, wireless, and cloud computing into pragmatic solutions for package transportation, logistics, and delivery. Your software will guide drivers to deliver packages at the right place, right time, to the right person. Above all, your software will be deployed in scale to help Amazon delivery exceed customer expectations.
Duties include research, design, implementation, documentation, and maintenance of new and existing systems and the creation of software services and tools to drive the software development process towards higher quality. You will be working on cutting edge technologies in the market today. The development will be from the concept stage to the launch stage and ensuring the highest level of quality for your deliverables.
You will be:
· Responsible for the design, development and maintenance of systems that enable innovative package delivery experience
· Working with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility
· Working in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Bangalore, KA, IND
- 3+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- 2+ years of non-internship design or architecture (design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and existing systems experience
- Experience programming with at least one software programming language
- 3+ years of full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent