Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Retail Account Manager, Ring Sales
Ring is looking for a customer-obsessed, analytical, results-oriented Retail Account Manager to drive demand for Ring products in the UK.
In this role, you will identify opportunities, collaborate cross-functionally and represent Ring into our customers.
Key job responsibilities
Our ideal candidate will be a self starter who will not be afraid of working off of your own initiative. You must be comfortable working both at the strategic level and diving deep into data as needed. You will show hustle, take ownership and help foster a high-energy, high-performance culture.
- Analysing pipeline data and providing strategic insights to the leadership team
- Create development plans and forecasting sales targets and growth projections
- Identify opportunities through meetings, networking and other channels
- Liaising with colleagues to develop sales and marketing strategies
- Attending events such as exhibitions and conferences
- Identify incremental opportunities via networking with internal teams
A day in the life
In this highly visible role, you will manage and develop opportunities for Ring to our customers via high Street retail. You will be responsible for building your strategies for Ring products within these resellers, working closely with marketing, GTM team, finance and sales to ensure Ring reaches its maximum potential. Every day will be different and varied from focusing on SMB resellers to building pipelines for future activities to ensuring promotions and new products are launched effectively.
About the team
Ring has one mission 'Help make neighbourhoods safer.
We believe that stronger communities are the key to safer neighbourhoods. That’s why we’re driven to create products that help you protect what matters most and empower you to connect with your neighbours from wherever you are.
The Ring team sits within the Amazon Devices team alongside Blink, Alexa and other Amazon devices. We are a cross-functional group working with Logistics, Operations, and Marketing teams. We leverage best practices and collaboration to ensure sales growth, provide a great customer experience, and drive innovation. Being a team player is a must.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
- +5 years of work experience in a similar role / industry
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and feature concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate projects across functional teams, including marketing, legal and operations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Proven ability to manage multiple initiatives and competing priorities.
- Experience in stakeholder management, dealing with multiple stakeholders at varied levels of the organization
- Experience building processes, project management, and schedules
- Enjoys rolling up their sleeves in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment.
- Is able to work cross-functionally with many teams and multi-tasks with a sense of urgency.
- Has impeccable attention to detail, follow-through, and resourcefulness
- Has the ability to build strong relationships that stand the test of time.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Our inclusive culture empowers Amazonians to deliver the best results for our customers. If you have a disability and need an adjustment during the application and hiring process, including support for the interview or onboarding process, please contact the Applicant-Candidate Accommodation Team (ACAT), Monday through Friday from 7:00 am GMT - 4:00 pm GMT. If calling directly from the United Kingdom, please dial +44 800 086 9884 (tel:+448000869884). If calling from Ireland, please dial +353 1800 851 489 (tel:+3531800851489).