Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Sr. Product Manager, Subs, Ring
Since 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the first-ever video doorbell to the award-winning Ring Alarm and Ring Alarm Pro systems, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offers users affordable, innovative security options for the home and neighborhood. No matter what customers are looking for, Ring has a variety of devices, services, and features to meet a wide range of security needs.
We are looking for a Sr. Product Manager, Subscriptions to own, define, and drive the growth of Ring subscription products. As a product owner, you will have end-to-end ownership of the customer experience, from defining the vision through building and launching new subscriptions products while supporting our existing subscriptions in partnership with front-end and back-end technical teams. In this role, the candidate must be able to influence across multiple organizations, be an exceptionally strong communicator and analytical thinker, and have a history of delivering results.
Key job responsibilities
- Develop and communicate detailed product and service requirements, across business and technical use cases, used to create product specifications and architecture.
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs between customer experience, time-to-market, profitability, and operational support load.
- Lead cross-functional work streams with teams including Product, Engineering, Program Management, Design, Finance, Customer Support, Legal, Marketing, and PR to deliver features on time and in full.
- Turn high level strategic direction into tactical plans and manage through execution.
- Define and deliver the product roadmap
- Identify and track key performance indicators, work towards optimizing KPIs, and communicate progress effectively.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Austin, TX, USA | Denver, CO, USA | Hawthorne, CA, USA | Irvine, CA, USA | Seattle, WA, USA
- 5+ years of product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience owning/driving roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience with end to end product delivery
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience as a product manager or owner
- Experience owning technology products
- Experience in influencing senior leadership through data driven insights
- Experience working across functional teams and senior stakeholders
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $110,700/year in our lowest geographic market up to $206,000/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.