Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
We are seeking a results-oriented and strategic-minded Paid Search Manager to lead and optimize our paid search campaigns. This role will independently support the continued growth of direct response channels with a focus on paid search across global markets for Blink.
This role will focus on optimizing paid search programs to drive awareness and revenue growth. They will work across teams and technologies to help strategize and execute revenue-generating campaigns that address the needs of our customers across countries, demographics, and products. They will also be responsible for researching and testing new and emerging technology with an emphasis on testing, scaling, and continuous optimization. They will directly manage ad budgets and optimizations to ensure target goals are met.
The ideal candidate possesses a strong bias for action and makes proactive strategic recommendations based on data independently. They are innovative, collaborative, and have expertise across the e-commerce and consumer marketing space. They approach campaign management holistically while understanding the value and limitations of each channel. They are digitally savvy, data-driven, ahead of emerging trends, and customer-obsessed.
This role will Collaborate with Marketing team members to develop compelling ad copy that resonates with target audiences and drives clicks and conversions.
Key job responsibilities
- Develop and execute paid digital programs across search, display, streaming, and more to acquire and retain new Blink households at scale
- Partner with relevant teams and stakeholders to strategize and execute multi-channel campaigns across markets and buying stages, monitor performance, and optimize investments to generate growth
- Drive day-to-day channel operations while supporting the development of our long-term digital strategy
- Execute detailed analyses of campaign effectiveness including segmentation, creative targeting, and cohort analysis
- Define and gather assets for all digital campaigns, execute A/B testing, programming, scheduling, reporting, and proactively suggest data-driven optimizations
- Develop, deploy, analyze, and disseminate comprehensive reporting
- Serve as a subject matter expert for paid digital marketing trends in the e-commerce and consumer space
- Maintain and strategize budget across channels in collaboration with team members and stakeholders
- Manage and develop relevant vendor relationships and execute purchasing activities as needed
- Lead sourcing and implementation of new, primarily SaaS-based, marketing applications
- Support the creation and promotion of content that addresses the needs of our customers, enhances their experience, and generates growth for our brand
About the team
Blink Marketing is dedicated to delivering the best possible experience for our customers while driving growth for the Blink brand. We are committed to upholding our Leadership Principles including learn and be curious, earn trust, deliver results. We strive to produce best-in-class content, creative, and campaigns across channels and markets. We embrace our differences, seek to raise the bar, and work tirelessly to surprise, delight, and innovate on behalf of our customers.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Austin, TX, USA | Hawthorne, CA, USA | Irvine, CA, USA | Malvern, PA, USA | North Reading, MA, USA | Seattle, WA, USA | Sunnyvale, CA, USA
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in a related field required
- 6+ years of proven success managing direct response paid search channels including Google, Bing, etc. as well as programmatic, OTT, display, and SEO
- 6+ years of in-platform experience across paid search for a consumer marketing team for an established global brand
- 6+ years of marketing analytics and reporting including acquiring and organizing data, as well as direct experience working with large data sets and complex analyses
- 6+ years experience working with Tableau, Datarama, Data Studio, omniscope, Excel, and other MS apps
- 6+ years of experience marketing consumer electronics goods or consumer packaged goods
- 6+ years experience managing keyword bidding strategies, budget cap management, and optimizations
- 6+ years of categorizing spends across key campaign activities and planned outcomes
- 6+ years experience in search advertising across numerous countries, including non-English languages, with track record for developing both local and global campaigns
- Outstanding collaborator with excellent problem solving and presentation skills
- Exemplary ability to think strategically and identify and resolve problems independently
- Ability to think creatively and contribute to messaging and creative concepts across campaigns
- Comfortable working across multiple simultaneous assignments and operating autonomously
- Strong analytical skills and agility to understand and communicate the relationship between marketing results and business outcomes
- Experience in bid management platforms ie. SA360, Skai (formally Kenshoo), Marin, Adobe Advertising Cloud, etc.
- Strong attention to detail with a collaborative nature
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $114,300/year in our lowest geographic market up to $212,600/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.