Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Sr. Accountant, Ring/Blink, Ring Finance
Ring and Blink are at the forefront of consumer electronics home security. We see how the results of our work improve the lives of millions of people and make neighborhoods safer.
Key job responsibilities
• Perform tasks as part of the month-end financial accounting close within deadlines with focus on promotional and rebate accrual processes and intercompany accounting;
• Develop, implement and improve accounting processes and procedures;
• Ensure compliance with appropriate GAAP and internal controls over financial reporting;
• Work with cross-functional teams across to ensure proper support for the Ring and Blink businesses;
• Partner on accounting automation projects to increase scalability and improve controllership;
• Partner with Ring and Amazon tax teams to ensure accounting records meet tax compliance requirements for international geographies; and
• Work with accounting, finance and business teams to support new business initiatives and geographic expansion.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Bellevue, WA, USA | Los Angeles, CA, USA | Seattle, WA, USA | Sumner, WA, USA
- 3+ years of finance or a related analytical field experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Knowledge of GAAP research tools and the FASB codification
- MBA, or CPA
- Knowledge of Tableau
- Experience working with large-scale data mining and reporting tools (examples: SQL, MS Access, Essbase, Cognos) and other financial systems (examples: Oracle, SAP, Lawson, JD Edwards)
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $56,900/year in our lowest geographic market up to $128,800/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.