Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
ASIC Validation Engineer, Blink/Ring ASIC Team
Join the team which delivers highly differentiated silicon into Blink and Ring battery powered devices. Our validation team works on state-of-the art SoCs in a vertically integrated team environment to deliver products our customers love. The team works backwards from customer requirements to build super-low power, energy efficient designs that include the latest in AI, video processing, low power communications and CMOS fabrication technology.
Because we are vertically integrated we directly get to see products built and ship based on our silicon.
We work directly with product teams to increase the velocity of features and time to ship products.
Key job responsibilities
- Write comprehensive , regressible test plans
- Execute test plans for the ASICs
- debug and characterize standard interfaces (SPI, SDIO, MIPI, I2C, UART)
- investigate yield issues
- write and support firmware examples to downstream customers
- work with product teams to debug system issues
- test digital logic as well as mixed signal IPs
- Automate and enhance process and flows around testing and QA
- Work in the lab, using test equipment to validate ASICs
- Work in an emulation environment as part of the pre-silicon effort
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
North Reading, MA, USA
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical / Computer Engineering or related field
- 5+ years experience in digital verification, preferably in image processor, SoC/Interfaces
- 3+ years of experience in C/C++ and scripting (Python or TCL)
- 5+ years experience in System Verilog or UVM
- Master's or PH.D in Computer Engineering
- 7+ years of experience in digital verification, preferably in areas of image processing
- Familiarity with Matlab
- Familiarity with formal verification techniques
- Lab debug experience and/or FPGA debug
- Strong written and verbal skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.