Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Business Operations Agent, Key for Business, Key
THIS IS A FIXED TERM CONTRACT FOR SIX MONTHS - Come join Amazon Key for Business to help transform the delivery experience for customers with unprecedented quality, efficiency and scale. Each time a package is delivered by an Amazon associate, technology is at the scene, and behind the scene. Today, Key for Business Technology supports Amazon Logistics and its scope is expanding every day.
Our team is actively seeking motivated and multi-talented individuals who are passionate about transforming the logistics and package delivery operations. We are inventing the next-generation smart delivery operation with cutting edge technologies in IoT (Internet-of-Things). We develop technology-based solutions matching customer needs and delivery capacity with precision and efficiency, and expanding and transforming delivery experience with unprecedented quality, productivity and scale.
We are looking for a savvy, team-oriented individual who is highly driven and want to ensure customer satisfaction for our customers. The Business Operations team is responsible for enabling Key for Business (KfB) devices to provide Amazon customer friction free authorized access to restricted spaces. A Business Ops Admin Support Specialist III is responsible for driving increased data quality and solving challenging operational business goals. Diving Deep and Delivering Results are key leadership principles required to be successful in this role. Business Ops utilizes data, follows standard operating procedures and develops processes to improve the team’s performance. To be considered, you must be highly technical, along with the ability to make every customer feel like a welcomed part of Key for Business.
Key job responsibilities
• Take ownership in assisting, researching, resolving, and de-escalating customer issues and devices
• Understand and implement new information and procedures efficiently and professionally
• Deliver a consistent level of quality on all calls and issues, encompassing the “white glove experience”
• Concentration and strong understanding of advanced troubleshooting for all Ring products
• Analyze tickets for trends in customer issues and report to the trending teams
• Utilize multiple systems to access customer information, research issues, and educate customers
• Collaborate with the trending teams to drive continuous process improvement
• Utilize all available resources to solve internal challenges while ensuring first call resolution
• Develop and implement scalable solutions to support Key for Business’ mission
• Lead trend collection and communication efforts for a specific apps or products (pods)
• Assist with other pods when needed
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
• Fluency in English. Both written and verbal communication
• 2+ years of professional experience with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Experience pulling and reporting data from numerous databases (using Excel, Access, and/or other data management systems)
• Experience analyzing data sets
• Fluency in French, Italian, Spanish or German apart from English will be preferred
• Working experience in logistics/transportation industry
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.