Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Senior Marketing Manager
As a leader of Subscriptions Marketing at Blink, you will be at the forefront of driving the growth and success of our subscription-based services. You will manage the development and execution of strategic marketing initiatives to attract, engage, and retain subscribers, enhancing customer satisfaction, usage, and loyalty. This role presents a unique opportunity to be part of an exciting journey in delivering valuable subscriptions offerings to our customers world-wide.
This role will report to the Head of Global Marketing. You will work cross-functionally to develop and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy for Blink's subscription services that drive long-term value growth for the Blink business and provide valuable experiences for our customers. You will create clear value propositions, positioning strategies, and work across teams world-wide to execute campaigns that drive subscription adoption and retention.
This role will execute work across channels that speak to different segments and countries leveraging data to make decisions. You excel in a fast-paced environment, are an exceptional writer and creative thinker that is led by data and customer obsession. You are strategic but always willing to roll up your sleeves and execute alongside your team to move the needle. You have a goal-oriented mindset, operate independently, possess strong attention to detail, and are always up for a challenge when it comes to delivering on the needs of your team and customers.
Key job responsibilities
- Lead the planning and implementation of innovative campaigns to acquire new subscribers
- Utilize data-driven insights to optimize campaigns across various channels, including but not limited to, digital, CRM/email, app, and web pages
- Work closely with Marketing, Product, TPM, and Customer Service to ensure subscribers receive exceptional experiences that move the needle for our business
- Write and review briefs and intake requests for campaigns and activities that support the growth of the Blink Subscriptions Business
- Collaborate with Product, Business Development, and our On-site Experience Team, and Product team to align marketing strategies with product enhancements, promotions, and events ensuring a seamless customer journey and experience
- Collaborate closely with Content and Creative leading the development of compelling subscription-related copy/content and campaigns while ensuring consistent messaging and branding across all customer-facing efforts
- Review and approve customer-facing assets, communications, and campaigns as it relates to Subscriptions across markets
- Review intake requests related to Subscriptions and work cross functionally on prioritization including data-driven above the line and below the line exercises to optimize resources and budgets
- Act as a main POC for the Marketing organization across all Subscriptions launches world-wide and act as the main POC for all product launches as it relates to Subscriptions Marketing across content, strategy, features and positioning, and launch activities
- Utilize data to measure the performance of all initiatives and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) and customer behaviors to identify opportunities for improvement and growth
- Conduct ongoing customer and market research and help manage testing that optimizes each initiative and develop new ideas across channels
About the team
Blink Marketing is dedicated to delivering the best experience for our customers while driving growth for the Blink business. We are committed to upholding our Leadership Principles including learn and be curious, earn trust, deliver results, and of course — customer obsession. We strive to produce best-in-class content, creative, and campaigns across channels and markets. We embrace our differences, seek to raise the bar, and work tirelessly to surprise, delight, and innovate. Blink is one of the fastest growing businesses in Devices.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Austin, TX, USA | Hawthorne, CA, USA | Irvine, CA, USA | Las Vegas, NV, USA | Malvern, PA, USA | Mayfield Village, OH, USA | North Reading, MA, USA | Seattle, WA, USA | Sunnyvale, CA, USA
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field (Master's degree preferred)
- 6+ years of proven experience marketing in consumer marketing (B2C), e-commerce, technology, or devices industries
- 6+ years of developing and executing successful marketing strategies that drive subscription growth and retention
- 6+ years of proven expertise in analyzing marketing performance metrics and customer insights
- 6+ years experience working across digital marketing channels including paid and organic social, search, display, video, and on-site promotions
- 6+ years writing customer-facing content and guiding creative teams while executing directly on marketing campaigns across channels
- 6+ years executing revenue-driving marketing campaigns across a variety of regions and countries for a variety of audience segments
- 6+ years of proven experience motivating and guiding cross-functional teams
- 6+ years of proven writing, communication, and presentation skills, with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels
- 6+ years of proven innovation and creativity, with a customer-centric approach to marketing
- 6+ years experience managing and scaling a high volume of creative assets and campaign types in parallel
- 6+ years of tracking campaign ROAS, budget management, and allocation of strategic budget and resources to maximize return on investment
- Strong understanding of the smart home category and emerging trends
- Strong organizational and project management capabilities to plan, execute, and monitor multiple marketing campaigns simultaneously, ensuring timely delivery and adherence to deadlines
- Creative, yet analytical mindset with the ability to use data to drive decision-making and measure campaign effectiveness
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills, with a keen eye for detail and a passion for innovation
- Knowledge of the Amazon ecosystem and familiarity with e-commerce platforms and digital advertising tools is a plus
- Ability to provide leadership, mentorship, and build internal culture
- Adept at working in a cross-functional organization
- Comfortable in a hyper-growth, fast-paced, and self-starter environment for a large consumer brand
- Demonstrated ability to interpret marketing data and analytics to draw insights, make data-driven decisions, and optimize campaign performance
- Proficiency in tools such as Tableau, Adobe Analytics, or other analytics platforms
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $114,300/year in our lowest geographic market up to $212,600/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.