Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Manufacturing Test Engineer, Blink
Blink is at the forefront of the consumer camera based home security market. Come help us continue the winning streak by contributing to the next generations of Blink products that will delight our customers and drive our growth
The Manufacturing Test Engineer is responsible for the manufacturing test process and infrastructure for all Blink hardware products. Their role starts from early concept prototype builds and continues through sustaining production and reverse logistics while maintaining an infrastructure which touches manufacturing partners through our cloud to our data team. A passion for continuous process improvement is required to continually reduce cycle time and increase test coverage by implementing best practices and using production and field data to make design decisions.
Key job responsibilities
- Define test strategies and implementation, analyze new product testability and deliver test solutions to support the new product introduction process at Blink's manufacturing partner
- Develop, qualify, and execute RF system testing, optical calibration, power testing, ensure production control processes, and data analysis/interpretation
- Automation of test environment
- Compile and analyze production test data using automated data analysis techniques
- Introduce test processes, monitor functional test yield and take corrective actions to drive continuous smooth production
- Regression test of mfg test release candidates
- Provide DFx feedback to Blink Hardware and Software/Firmware development teams
A day in the life
You will work with an experienced, cross-disciplinary staff to conceive and design innovative ways to produce consumer products in volume. You will work closely with internal team members, and outside partners to drive key aspects of test flow definition, design, execution, and test. DOEs to root-cause test station-related failures isolating DUT, setup, implementation, or other. Communicate project status updates to various project stakeholders, including team members and executives within Blink.
About the team
The Blink HW Dev team is responsible for all hardware aspects of the devices that are being put out under the Blink brand from concept to mass production. We work closely with product marketing and program management to ensure that the final design is up to our high standards.
The team is made up of talented ME's, EE's and test engineers all dedicated to getting things done right, fast and economically.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
North Reading, MA, USA
- 4+ years of working in mechanical engineering or equivalent experience
- BS degree in electrical engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of antenna fundamental and radiation theory EM simulation experience
- Experience in the design of complex mechanical products and equipment at volume
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.