Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Email Marketing Manager
Blink Marketing is looking for a data-driven, customer-obsessed email marketing manager to drive campaign strategy and execution for multiple countries across platforms. In this role you will be responsible for helping to define and execute critical email marketing strategies with global scope. This role will manage subscription campaigns, including automated flows and promotional emails from strategy to execution with a strong foundation in e-commerce best practices. They will also support TPRs/promo emails, as well as engagement emails across the customer journey.
This is a critical role on the Blink Marketing team as we look to scale acquisition, engagement, and retention efforts. This role will manage email campaigns across Sonar and Braze including prospecting, TPR, Marquee, and APOS campaigns. They will manage device launch campaigns, prospecting, and campaign management. They will aim to become an Amazon Email Bar Raiser acting as an SME for email marketing working with Developers, Creative, Product, Support, Legal, and Biz Dev.
They will support select international markets and cross-functional programs including co-marketing Smart Home campaigns to generate new households and LTV. They will help with briefs, setting KPIs, managing localization, and more.
This role can be located in Boston, Los Angeles, Irvine, Hawthorne, Santa Monica, Malvern, Seattle or Austin.
Key job responsibilities
- Manage email marketing campaigns in partnership with the Blink Marketing team from gathering of requirements, design and development, to testing, launch, and reporting
- Partner within the Blink Marketing org to ensure on-brand, best-in-class content, tailored to appropriate customers
- Leverage Braze, Sonar, and other email tools to increase performance
- Build email programs and execute campaigns that drive awareness, engagement, and revenue
- Work with stakeholders to build campaigns that inform customers of launches, promotions, news, and events
- Create and test campaigns and templates that align content to customer preferences
- Analyze, report on, and optimize against key metrics including CTR, open rates, revenue lift, and engagement
- Recommend and implement iterative A/B testing to continually improve performance through optimized messaging and targeting
- Develop and lead an annual email marketing plan to align on key growth areas, maintain a project schedule, and make it visible to leadership
- Gain subject matter expertise in customer pain points and deliver proactive solutions
- Research and develop an iterative testing strategy to gain insights and improve the customer experience
- Work cross-functionally, and with senior leaders, to align channel initiatives with business goals
- Analyze cohorts and segment effectively to drive growth
- Track email best practices, industry trends, and make proactive recommendations
A day in the life
This role's primary focus will be to build and execute global email marketing campaigns to enhance the customer experience and drive growth for our business. The ideal candidate has experience leveraging data to gain insights and solve problems, an eye for design, experience with content strategy, and technical email development skills.
You will bring your proven creative, analytical, and strategic capabilities to imagine, develop, plan, implement, and optimize compelling campaigns that deliver results.
You think strategically and execute flawlessly. You understand data workflows, customer segmentation, automation and personalization, e-comm and consumer marketing, and testing best practices.
You earn trust with key stakeholders across multiple teams and are excited to test and learn in a data-driven environment. You work autonomously yet enjoy collaboration, handle multiple large-scale initiatives, and deliver results that raise the bar.
About the team
Blink Marketing is dedicated to delivering the best experience for our customers while driving growth for the Blink business. We are committed to upholding our Leadership Principles including learn and be curious, earn trust, deliver results, and of course — customer obsession. We strive to produce best-in-class content, creative, and campaigns across channels and markets. We embrace our differences, seek to raise the bar, and work tirelessly to surprise, delight, and innovate. Blink is one of the fastest growing businesses in Devices.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
North Reading, MA, USA
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communication, computer science, or other related field
- 5+ years experience with marketing automation platforms, direct experience on Braze required
- 5+ years experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional email marketing campaigns (including automated flows) from concept to completion; including testing, sending, and reporting for an established brand
- 5+ years of professional e-commerce or consumer marketing experience
- 5+ years experience using analytical tools to measure performance, determine improvements and innovations, and make adjustments accordingly
- 5+ years of basic HTML and/or XML, plus the ability to learn our in-house analysis tools quickly
- 5+ years experience creating global campaign strategies and running multi-lingual campaigns when a translation is provided
- 5+ years experience using customer research, data and metrics to back up assumptions, generate forecasts, and assess the efficacy of programs
- 5+ years of proven experience working with Braze and Email Developers
- 5+ years of experience with Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, and Office
- Proven experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership
- Attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities
- Experience in B2C, digital advertising, and ad-tech products/services
- Strong execution capability with highest standards in a rapidly evolving business
- Ambitious self-starter with demonstrated ability and willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done
- Strong drive for results with the ability to manage independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working cross-functionally across Sales, Product Management, Marketing, PR, Legal, and Research
- Experience managing multi-touch attribution models
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.