Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Product Mktg Manager - GTM, Blink
Blink is at the forefront of the consumer electronics home security market, and is the result of one of the most successful Kickstarter campaigns ever. We have been growing at an astounding rate since the first product introduction in 2016. We are seeking a creative, customer-obsessed and results-driven Product Marketing - GTM (go-to-market) professional to help bring new products to market globally.
The Blink PMM (Product Marketing) team is small, but mighty. We strike a balance between start-up nimbleness with a bias for action and scaled, customer-obsessed, data-driven decision making. We are a passionate group, collaborative in nature, and firm believers in hard work and teamwork. We are responsible for bringing to market all areas of the roadmap, spanning devices, new features, subscription features, new regions, and more.
This role can be located in the following locations: Austin-TX, Boston-MA, Cleveland-OH, Hawthorne-CA, Las Vegas-NV, Malvern-PA, and Seattle-WA.
Key job responsibilities
- Collect and analyze consumer and competitive research for the product category in order to drive GTM and positioning strategy
- Maintain strong cross-organizational communications (Sales/Creative Marketing, Operations, PR, Legal, Engineering, etc.) to ensure launch processes are on track
- Support the PMM team in executing product positioning, creative management, and other launch requirements for all global market segments
- Coordinate creative requests and execution with design team for creative content such as packaging and online assets for all global regions
- Manage vendor relationships and deliverables for items such as packaging creation
- Develop personas and user stories to voice and creatively solve for customer needs from unboxing experience and purchase decisions through on-boarding and use
- Build out strategic recommendations and drive positioning decisions with senior leadership
A day in the life
As a Product Marketing Manager at Blink, you will leverage your interpersonal and organizational skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams across Blink and Amazon (sales, marketing, engineering, program management, operations, legal) to launch innovative products and features for our customers across the globe. You will drive planning and strategy across Blink device and feature programs – coordinating with product, marketing, sales and public relations to deliver and document recommendations that optimize for customer and business success. You will collect and analyze consumer, product and market segment data to inform product and feature positioning strategy.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
North Reading, MA, USA
- 3+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional programs or marketing campaigns from concept to completion
- Experience presenting ideas to various levels of an organization to gain support for initiatives
- 3+ years of experience in project management, specifically working cross-functionally with Sales/Marketing, Program Management, PR, Legal, Finance, Operations, and Engineering
- Experience owning and driving large-scale cross-functional programs
- Experience managing large amounts of data, including customer segments and online campaign metrics
- Experience in partnership and product marketing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong bias for data-driven decision-making
- Proactive and organized with a strict appreciation for deadlines
- Entrepreneurial spirit / ability to wear many hats with minimal direction
- Demonstrated customer obsession
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $87,300/year in our lowest geographic market up to $179,600/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.