Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
ASIC Verification Engineer, Blink/Ring ASIC Team
Join the team which delivers highly differentiated silicon into Blink and Ring battery powered devices. Our verification team works on state-of-the art SoCs in a vertically integrated team environment to deliver products our customers love. Our verification team is involved in early architectural and micro-architectural trade-offs to reduce time-to-revenue by shortening the DV cycle. Innovators will be delighted with our integrated verification/validation environment that is used to perform architectural modeling to post-silicon validation. The team works backwards from customer requirements to build super-low power, energy efficient designs that include the latest in AI, video processing, low power communications and CMOS fabrication technology.
Key job responsibilities
- Use and/or build bit accurate C models
- Evaluate block and sub-systems for testability/verifiability
- Write comprehensive block and system level testplans
- Build assertions, traffic generators and scoreboards
- Execute testplans and perform rigorous debug
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
North Reading, MA, USA
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical / Computer Engineering or related field
- 5+ years experience in digital verification, preferably in image processor, SoC/Interfaces
- 3+ years of experience in C/C++ and scripting (Python or TCL)
- 5+ years experience in System Verilog or UVM
- Master's or PH.D in Computer Engineering
- 7+ years of experience in digital verificaiton, preferably in areas of image processing.
- Familiarity with Matlab
- Familiarity with formal verification techniques
- Lab debug experience and/or FPGA debug
- Strong written and verbal skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.