Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Sr. Technical Program Manager , Ring Engineering
Ring is looking for a Senior Technical Program Manager to lead and deliver highest priority programs across a globally-distributed software development team. You will work closely with our team to plan and coordinate the execution of complex business solutions, while simultaneously keeping the program team focused on meeting their commitments.
Technical Program Managers at Ring must be capable of sorting through many competing priorities, defining processes that improve execution, championing Engineering best practices, executing with agility, and succeeding in a complex and fast paced environment.
The right candidate will possess a strong program management background, will have demonstrated experience leading large projects, and will have a well-rounded technical background in software and hardware systems. You must be able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment, and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities.
A day in the life
- Lead and/or participate in scrums and sprint planning
- Lead program status meetings
- Prepare weekly program status
- Drive resolution of program blockers whether they are administrative or technical in nature
- Write documents analyzing the pros and cons of different solutions, esp. technical solutions
- Experience managing programs across cross functional teams, building processes and coordinating release schedules
- Technical product or program management experience, working directly with software engineering teams
- Experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
- Experience defining KPI's/SLA's used to drive multi-million dollar businesses and reporting to senior leadership
- Project management disciplines including scope, schedule, budget, quality, along with risk and critical path management experience
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.