Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Onsite Onboarding Associate
Join us as we work to create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
We are looking for a Project Associate to join our OnSite Implementation team within our Customer Success division. Your job will be to support the client and internal teams on athenaNet implementation projects. But enough about us; let’s talk about you.
You are consultative and can manage multiple clients and projects at once. You show your resourcefulness by finding creative ways to execute, even when there’s not a predetermined path to follow. Building strong relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions come naturally to you. You are an influencer on your team and others can count on you.
The Team: Our OnSite Implementation team facilitates and executes the athenaNet configuration process and client End User training and support, promoting best practices for athenaNet setup and workflows. They are responsible for supporting client completion of deliverables, and working on multiple client projects at one time, with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Assess client needs and share best practice workflows and related documents to the client during the workflow development process
- Construct and QA tablespace configuration to ensure completeness and appropriateness of setup for customer
- Guide customer through the athenaNet system configuration process, ensuring that the customer understands system architecture and best practices
- Partner with and support the athena Project Manager during the client assessment process, assisting with assessment visits, notes, and observation and recommendation development
- Provide onsite and offsite go-live support to customer end-users, delivering in-the-moment training, best practices, and problem solving to make the go-live experience as smooth as possible
- Attend and support client Go-Live activities including onsite engagements
- Travel up to 50% for customer meetings, trainings, and go-live support, and for internal athenahealth meetings and training sessions
- Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of 1 year of professional experience, ideally in a healthcare setting
- Experience with athena products and services preferred
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to complete projects with tight deadlines and time constraints
Here’s our vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
What’s unique about our locations?
From an historic, 19th century arsenal to a converted, landmark power plant, all of athenahealth’s offices were carefully chosen to represent our innovative spirit and promote the most positive and productive work environment for our teams. Our 10 offices across the United States and India — plus numerous remote employees — all work to modernize the healthcare experience, together.
Our company culture might be our best feature.
We don't take ourselves too seriously. But our work? That’s another story. athenahealth develops and implements products and services that support US healthcare: It’s our chance to create healthier futures for ourselves, for our family and friends, for everyone.
Our vibrant and talented employees — or athenistas, as we call ourselves — spark the innovation and passion needed to accomplish our goal. We continue to expand our workforce with amazing people who bring diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives at every level, and foster an environment where every athenista feels comfortable bringing their best selves to work.
Our size makes a difference, too: We are small enough that your individual contributions will stand out — but large enough to grow your career with our resources and established business stability.
Giving back is integral to our culture. Our athenaGives platform strives to support food security, expand access to high-quality healthcare for all, and support STEM education to develop providers and technologists who will provide access to high-quality healthcare for all in the future. As part of the evolution of athenahealth’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program, we’ve selected nonprofit partners that align with our purpose and let us foster long-term partnerships for charitable giving, employee volunteerism, insight sharing, collaboration, and cross-team engagement.
What can we do for you?
Along with health and financial benefits, athenistas enjoy perks specific to each location, including commuter support, employee assistance programs, tuition assistance, employee resource groups, and collaborative workspaces — some offices even welcome dogs.
In addition to our traditional benefits and perks, we sponsor events throughout the year, including book clubs, external speakers, and hackathons. And we provide athenistas with a company culture based on learning, the support of an engaged team, and an inclusive environment where all employees are valued.
We also encourage a better work-life balance for athenistas with our flexibility. While we know in-office collaboration is critical to our vision, we recognize that not all work needs to be done within an office environment, full-time. With consistent communication and digital collaboration tools, athenahealth enables employees to find a balance that feels fulfilling and productive for each individual situation.