Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Senior Salesforce Developer (Q2C/ CPQ)
Join us as we work to create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
We are looking for a Salesforce Developer to join our Quote to Cash team that is responsible for developing, supporting, and building out the quoting and billing capabilities for our major product family. Salesforce is a strategic enterprise level platform at athena, and we take advantage of most of the Salesforce product suite, including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Knowledge, Marketing Cloud, Community Cloud, Analytics, CPQ, Billing, several AppExchange packages, including Gainsight and Cloud Coach as well as integrations with different apps like Timetrade, Chorus, Cvent, LinkedIn, Zoom, MS Teams etc.
You will be part of an energetic, high performing global agile team of developers, business analysts, QA, product managers, architects and billing operations. You are a tenacious, and nimble learner, who demonstrates design & engineering excellence and collaborates well with a diverse team with a passion for achieving true customer success. This position is located with our Bangalore/Pune office.
At athenahealth India, come join the Quote to Cash FinTech team in the athenaIT division where we help in building the next gen billing platforms and solutions that enables athenahealth to provide world class services to our customers.
athenahealth is a cloud-based EHR solution and a dynamic company with multiple product offerings. We leverage our technology and expertise to pursue our vision of creating a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
- Design and develop solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, business requirements and company goals.
- Individual contributor who can lead themselves in developing and building solution with respect to salesforce related problems using Lightning framework, Lightning components, Apex class, Triggers and various process automation configurations like workflow/Process Builder/Flows.
- Configure and administer the salesforce platform by following best practices.
- Lead themselves in technical design discussions, develop technical solution documentation that is aligned with business objectives.
- Develop, test, and document custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce.com implementation.
- Develop solution for end users to resolve any salesforce related issues.
- Participate in code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure highest code quality.
- 5 - 8 years of experience in Salesforce Application Development with strong technical and functional proficiency in Salesforce administrative tasks.
- Expertise in Apex Triggers, Classes, Asynchronous operations.
- Strong basic concepts such as changeset deployment, ANT/ SFDX deployment, CICD, SCM tool like Bitbucket.
- Good to have experience in integrating web services, developing REST APIs, SOAP APIs & hands on experience on Lightning Communities & Lightning Components.
- Familiarity with lwc, aura, SOQL and SOSL.
- Possess excellent software architecture, design and problem-solving skills.
- Strong unit testing abilities and writing rock solid code.
- Good to have Data Migration experience with Data Loader or any ETL tool
- Preferred Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I/II And/Or Admin Certified
- Should have worked with an editor such as VS Code or Eclipse force.com IDE
- Well-motivated, effective communicator that works well in a collaborative team setting and contribute individually. Tenacious, nimble continuous learner
Here’s our vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
What’s unique about our locations?
From an historic, 19th century arsenal to a converted, landmark power plant, all of athenahealth’s offices were carefully chosen to represent our innovative spirit and promote the most positive and productive work environment for our teams. Our 10 offices across the United States and India — plus numerous remote employees — all work to modernize the healthcare experience, together.
Our company culture might be our best feature.
We don't take ourselves too seriously. But our work? That’s another story. athenahealth develops and implements products and services that support US healthcare: It’s our chance to create healthier futures for ourselves, for our family and friends, for everyone.
Our vibrant and talented employees — or athenistas, as we call ourselves — spark the innovation and passion needed to accomplish our goal. We continue to expand our workforce with amazing people who bring diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives at every level, and foster an environment where every athenista feels comfortable bringing their best selves to work.
Our size makes a difference, too: We are small enough that your individual contributions will stand out — but large enough to grow your career with our resources and established business stability.
Giving back is integral to our culture. Our athenaGives platform strives to support food security, expand access to high-quality healthcare for all, and support STEM education to develop providers and technologists who will provide access to high-quality healthcare for all in the future. As part of the evolution of athenahealth’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program, we’ve selected nonprofit partners that align with our purpose and let us foster long-term partnerships for charitable giving, employee volunteerism, insight sharing, collaboration, and cross-team engagement.
What can we do for you?
Along with health and financial benefits, athenistas enjoy perks specific to each location, including commuter support, employee assistance programs, tuition assistance, employee resource groups, and collaborative workspaces — some offices even welcome dogs.
In addition to our traditional benefits and perks, we sponsor events throughout the year, including book clubs, external speakers, and hackathons. And we provide athenistas with a company culture based on learning, the support of an engaged team, and an inclusive environment where all employees are valued.
We also encourage a better work-life balance for athenistas with our flexibility. While we know in-office collaboration is critical to our vision, we recognize that not all work needs to be done within an office environment, full-time. With consistent communication and digital collaboration tools, athenahealth enables employees to find a balance that feels fulfilling and productive for each individual situation.