Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Personalization Specialist, Senior Associate
Join us as we work to create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
We are looking for a senior personalization specialist to bring fresh and innovative thinking and approach to digital solutions and deliver transformational brand experiences. In this role, you will be responsible for driving value through cross channel experimentation and personalization execution across our brand, segments, specialties, and other core audiences. You’ll play a vital role in delivering a best-in-class digital engagement program. You’ll play a hands-on role experimenting optimizing and personalizing across the customer journey, while also documenting the process and best practice in data and analytics driven experimentation & personalization.
Personalization & testing:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including brand, content, creative, design and technology to shape meaningful customer journeys and audience-first thinking
- Execute athenahealth’s cross channel experimentation program by establishing and implementing measurement strategy, overall program and platform governance and best practices.
- Executing the end-to-end testing process including setting a hypothesis, selecting KPIs and goals, gathering requirements, test execution, and measurement.
- Partner with CRO to create optimization experiences with audiences from first, third and owned data sets.
- Architect and design Adobe Target technical solutions to drive multi-touch/multi-channel marketing
- Integrate reporting with broader analytics systems for enhanced BI based dashboarding capabilities
- Ongoing assessment and audit of platform configuration and accelerate remediation plans
Analysis & Reporting:
- Ability to use real-time web analytics for monitoring results, optimizing/influencing testing outcomes and reporting out on the business. Identify patterns and trends in data for exception reporting and business improvement
- Analyze customer journeys under an optimization-focused lens, while interpreting experimentation results
- Present insights to clients and account teams in a compelling and relevant story with data-driven recommendations backed by robust analysis
- Communicate and partner with upstream and downstream teams regarding the execution against the desired testing strategy.
- Guide your colleague and the stakeholders through experimentation learning & best practices
- Drives new use cases for Adobe Target & maximize utilization of advance Adobe Target capabilities.
- Build and maintain the appropriate governance to ensure data integrity and cleanliness across source operational and target analytics systems
- Use Adobe Target to build Multi-channel campaigns
- Debug, troubleshoot, and fix the configuration and integration issues.
- Partner with the analytics teams on measurement across customized site experiences
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues related to delivering custom site experiences
- Mastery with profile scripts, response tokens, set-up and debug A/B, MVT, Auto running tests.
- You’ll have experience with 1:1 customer personalization use-cases with examples of how customers experiences are enhanced in real-time based on data availability from AEP.
- You’ll be well versed in building experimentation pipelines/backlogs leveraging qualitative and quantitative data to build test hypothesis and score and prioritize experiments to maximum impact – incremental revenue, customer engagement and a range of success outcomes.
- Hands-on experience delivering, executing and managing optimization programs and analytics engagements.
- Understand the interplay between Target and Analytics, garnering informative insights and custom audiences via analytics, and using it to test content and personalization.
- Be self-motivated, responsive, professional, and dedicated to customer success.
- Possess an innovative, problem-solving, and solutions-oriented mindset.
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, digital marketing, analytics or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years working with A/B testing and site personalization efforts, preferably leveraging Adobe Target as a platform. Salesforce Marketing Cloud Personalization is plus
- Experience working with Adobe Launch, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Experience Platform.
- Adobe Target Web service implementation experience.
- Experience in design-level documentation of BRD, Technical and architectural diagrams.
- Ability to use real-time web analytics for monitoring results and optimizing/influencing testing outcomes.
Here’s our vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
What’s unique about our locations?
From an historic, 19th century arsenal to a converted, landmark power plant, all of athenahealth’s offices were carefully chosen to represent our innovative spirit and promote the most positive and productive work environment for our teams. Our 10 offices across the United States and India — plus numerous remote employees — all work to modernize the healthcare experience, together.
Our company culture might be our best feature.
We don't take ourselves too seriously. But our work? That’s another story. athenahealth develops and implements products and services that support US healthcare: It’s our chance to create healthier futures for ourselves, for our family and friends, for everyone.
Our vibrant and talented employees — or athenistas, as we call ourselves — spark the innovation and passion needed to accomplish our goal. We continue to expand our workforce with amazing people who bring diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives at every level, and foster an environment where every athenista feels comfortable bringing their best selves to work.
Our size makes a difference, too: We are small enough that your individual contributions will stand out — but large enough to grow your career with our resources and established business stability.
Giving back is integral to our culture. Our athenaGives platform strives to support food security, expand access to high-quality healthcare for all, and support STEM education to develop providers and technologists who will provide access to high-quality healthcare for all in the future. As part of the evolution of athenahealth’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program, we’ve selected nonprofit partners that align with our purpose and let us foster long-term partnerships for charitable giving, employee volunteerism, insight sharing, collaboration, and cross-team engagement.
What can we do for you?
Along with health and financial benefits, athenistas enjoy perks specific to each location, including commuter support, employee assistance programs, tuition assistance, employee resource groups, and collaborative workspaces — some offices even welcome dogs.
In addition to our traditional benefits and perks, we sponsor events throughout the year, including book clubs, external speakers, and hackathons. And we provide athenistas with a company culture based on learning, the support of an engaged team, and an inclusive environment where all employees are valued.
We also encourage a better work-life balance for athenistas with our flexibility. While we know in-office collaboration is critical to our vision, we recognize that not all work needs to be done within an office environment, full-time. With consistent communication and digital collaboration tools, athenahealth enables employees to find a balance that feels fulfilling and productive for each individual situation.