Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Customer Care Service Platform Enablement Manager
Join us as we work to create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
The ICM will strategically manage/own projects/programs on the SPIES team. They will partner with stakeholders across business areas, athenaIT and their SPIES peers to ensure success across various process improvement and Care transformation workstreams. They will work to ensure changes to the Customer experience are aligned with business requirements, testing and approving new functionality.
The Service Platform Enablement Team is responsible for athenahealth’s issue resolution design and technical process, and the continuous improvement of athenahealth’s support methodologies and related tools. The team focuses on defining a customer-centric issue resolution path, optimizing Salesforce Service Cloud and other engagement platforms to enable best-practice processes and ensure issues are managed efficiently and effectively to increase customer satisfaction. In collaboration with the other members of the SPIES, this role will focus on ensuring that teams have an optimal Salesforce configuration, documentation, support, and reporting tools to meet their needs within the standards set forth by the organization.
- Program and stakeholder management with a focus on improvement of business processes/policies and procedures to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the operational processes across the Customer Care Organization
- Collaborate with Care Leadership and other stakeholders as appropriate to define problems to solve, user personas/stories and requirements; also responsible for retaining the documentation for historical reference and review to limit the restating of previously gathered information
- Supporting the Director to ensure that across the Issue Management continuum we are providing solutions that work for as many groups as best as possible; balancing stakeholder groups across divisions and influencing where appropriate
- Partnership with athenaIT; supporting bug identification and testing, business process mapping, requirement gathering, user acceptance testing and release support as needed
- Advising on and presenting key results effectively to the global leadership across the organization from the core team of a project up to executive levels on a daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
Education & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or 2+ years of equivalent industry experience
- Foundational Knowledge and/or mastery of athenahealth products
- Demonstrated passionate commitment to delighting customers (both external and internal)
- Proven ability to assume sole and independent responsibility for various assigned projects
- Experience working with CRM, Workforce Management and Telephony tools
- Proficiency in Microsoft teams, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Our Mission: To unleash our collective potential to transform healthcare.
- Our Location: This role will be based in Chennai, India. Our Global Headquarters is located in Watertown, MA, just a few miles from Boston. We have two other India locations in Bengaluru and Pune .
- Our Culture: If you crave transparency, innovation and the ability to make an impact, you’ve come to the right place. Being an athenista is all about taking initiative, questioning the norm, making things radically simple and celebrating diversity. We are all working hard towards a cause that impacts every one of us, healthcare, and we take time to celebrate company accomplishments and our people.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces.
Here’s our vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
What’s unique about our locations?
From an historic, 19th century arsenal to a converted, landmark power plant, all of athenahealth’s offices were carefully chosen to represent our innovative spirit and promote the most positive and productive work environment for our teams. Our 10 offices across the United States and India — plus numerous remote employees — all work to modernize the healthcare experience, together.
Our company culture might be our best feature.
We don't take ourselves too seriously. But our work? That’s another story. athenahealth develops and implements products and services that support US healthcare: It’s our chance to create healthier futures for ourselves, for our family and friends, for everyone.
Our vibrant and talented employees — or athenistas, as we call ourselves — spark the innovation and passion needed to accomplish our goal. We continue to expand our workforce with amazing people who bring diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives at every level, and foster an environment where every athenista feels comfortable bringing their best selves to work.
Our size makes a difference, too: We are small enough that your individual contributions will stand out — but large enough to grow your career with our resources and established business stability.
Giving back is integral to our culture. Our athenaGives platform strives to support food security, expand access to high-quality healthcare for all, and support STEM education to develop providers and technologists who will provide access to high-quality healthcare for all in the future. As part of the evolution of athenahealth’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program, we’ve selected nonprofit partners that align with our purpose and let us foster long-term partnerships for charitable giving, employee volunteerism, insight sharing, collaboration, and cross-team engagement.
What can we do for you?
Along with health and financial benefits, athenistas enjoy perks specific to each location, including commuter support, employee assistance programs, tuition assistance, employee resource groups, and collaborative workspaces — some offices even welcome dogs.
In addition to our traditional benefits and perks, we sponsor events throughout the year, including book clubs, external speakers, and hackathons. And we provide athenistas with a company culture based on learning, the support of an engaged team, and an inclusive environment where all employees are valued.
We also encourage a better work-life balance for athenistas with our flexibility. While we know in-office collaboration is critical to our vision, we recognize that not all work needs to be done within an office environment, full-time. With consistent communication and digital collaboration tools, athenahealth enables employees to find a balance that feels fulfilling and productive for each individual situation.