Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Marketing Operations Manager
Join us as we work to create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
The Manager – Marketing operations is responsible for end-to-end management of campaign operations and lead processing workflows and should have strong experience in campaign and lead process management. The Manager should be able to efficiently align projects to people and leverage individual strengths and capabilities to contribute to the overall success of both project and people. This position has the scope to learn/strengthen expertise in areas related to data quality and Marketing automation.
Education & Experience Required:
- Bachelor in any stream. Post-graduation in Business management/Marketing/leadership preferable.
- 12-15 years’ experience in Marketing operations with strong understanding of Marketing Campaign and lead processing workflows.
- Good understanding of business processes and experience in operations management, preferably Marketing operations.
- Proven expertise in project management, stakeholder management and team management.
- Proven abilities in training, coaching and mentoring team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of US healthcare care industry is preferable.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Campaign operations management using Salesforce CRM.
- Exposure to Marketing automation tools such as Eloqua, Salesforce Marketing cloud.
- Intermediate/advanced MS Excel and MS SQL skills with good hands-on experience is mandatory.
- Strong reporting skills to monitor, analyze and improve KPIs and metrics.
- Experience in data validation using web research.
- Our Vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
- Our Location: This role will be based in Chennai, India. Our Global Headquarters is located in Watertown, MA, just a few miles from Boston. We have two other India locations in Bangalore and Pune.
- Our Culture: At athenahealth, our employees (or “athenistas”) are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, athenahealth is the place for you.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as com
Here’s our vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
What’s unique about our locations?
From an historic, 19th century arsenal to a converted, landmark power plant, all of athenahealth’s offices were carefully chosen to represent our innovative spirit and promote the most positive and productive work environment for our teams. Our 10 offices across the United States and India — plus numerous remote employees — all work to modernize the healthcare experience, together.
Our company culture might be our best feature.
We don't take ourselves too seriously. But our work? That’s another story. athenahealth develops and implements products and services that support US healthcare: It’s our chance to create healthier futures for ourselves, for our family and friends, for everyone.
Our vibrant and talented employees — or athenistas, as we call ourselves — spark the innovation and passion needed to accomplish our goal. We continue to expand our workforce with amazing people who bring diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives at every level, and foster an environment where every athenista feels comfortable bringing their best selves to work.
Our size makes a difference, too: We are small enough that your individual contributions will stand out — but large enough to grow your career with our resources and established business stability.
Giving back is integral to our culture. Our athenaGives platform strives to support food security, expand access to high-quality healthcare for all, and support STEM education to develop providers and technologists who will provide access to high-quality healthcare for all in the future. As part of the evolution of athenahealth’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program, we’ve selected nonprofit partners that align with our purpose and let us foster long-term partnerships for charitable giving, employee volunteerism, insight sharing, collaboration, and cross-team engagement.
What can we do for you?
Along with health and financial benefits, athenistas enjoy perks specific to each location, including commuter support, employee assistance programs, tuition assistance, employee resource groups, and collaborative workspaces — some offices even welcome dogs.
In addition to our traditional benefits and perks, we sponsor events throughout the year, including book clubs, external speakers, and hackathons. And we provide athenistas with a company culture based on learning, the support of an engaged team, and an inclusive environment where all employees are valued.
We also encourage a better work-life balance for athenistas with our flexibility. While we know in-office collaboration is critical to our vision, we recognize that not all work needs to be done within an office environment, full-time. With consistent communication and digital collaboration tools, athenahealth enables employees to find a balance that feels fulfilling and productive for each individual situation.