Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Senior Product Analytics Associate
Join us as we work to create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
We are looking for a Senior Product Analytics Associate to join our Collector Analytics division. You will be partnering with senior business and product leadership to do great things. Ultimately your work will focus on improving corporate performance, product performance and clinical outcomes. But enough about us; let’s talk about you.
You are passionate about problem-solving and always take a customer-centric approach. You know how to energize cross-functional teams around a problem and use data to identify & prioritize solutions. You are skilled at creating meaningful analysis with large, complex datasets and using the tools of your trade: query languages, ETL tools, data modeling & data visualization. You are at your best when tackling new problems and supporting innovation.
The Team: Collector Product Analytics are a diverse group of athenistas who believe that being smart about how we use data can lead to better products and more value for our clients is the definitive source for analytics on the product focused dimensions of Collector. We are a diverse group of athenistas who believe that being smart about how we use data can lead to better products and more value for our clients. We don't just pull data and create analyses; we create compelling stories driven by the context of our customers and the vision of athenahealth. We believe we are strongest when we support each other, and that learning is always part of the job.
- Lead the measuring of success of each product including metrics that cover product performance, adoption and utilization, and outcomes.
- Work with the Product Management to determine the measures of success and guide good usage of outcome driven metrics.
- Compile user, transaction, and other data from complex systems to generate reports and analyses for partner and stakeholder groups.
- Synthesize results to determine success or failure of experiments and make recommendations on go forward plan.
- Develop and manage strong, collaborative relationships with associated product team and other stakeholders, as needed, to help drive results.
- 5+ years professional experience, inclusive of a minimum of 3-5 years of data analytics
- Ability to effectively create reports and synthesize data into digestible and actionable information. Ability to synthesize complex, high quantity and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve business problems.
- Knowledge of, and ability to use, strategies, techniques and tools for effective communication of technical ideas to various audiences. Strong understanding of database technologies and ability to write code to gather data.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Degree (Bachelor’s or Masters) in quantitative disciples like Computer Science, Data Engineering, Data Science, Statistics, or Mathematics preferred
- Our Vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
- Our Location: This role will be based in Chennai, India. Our Global Headquarters is located in Watertown, MA, just a few miles from Boston. We have two other India locations in Bengaluru and Pune.
- Our Culture: At athenahealth, our employees (or “athenistas”) are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, athenahealth is the place for you.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.
Here’s our vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
What’s unique about our locations?
From an historic, 19th century arsenal to a converted, landmark power plant, all of athenahealth’s offices were carefully chosen to represent our innovative spirit and promote the most positive and productive work environment for our teams. Our 10 offices across the United States and India — plus numerous remote employees — all work to modernize the healthcare experience, together.
Our company culture might be our best feature.
We don't take ourselves too seriously. But our work? That’s another story. athenahealth develops and implements products and services that support US healthcare: It’s our chance to create healthier futures for ourselves, for our family and friends, for everyone.
Our vibrant and talented employees — or athenistas, as we call ourselves — spark the innovation and passion needed to accomplish our goal. We continue to expand our workforce with amazing people who bring diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives at every level, and foster an environment where every athenista feels comfortable bringing their best selves to work.
Our size makes a difference, too: We are small enough that your individual contributions will stand out — but large enough to grow your career with our resources and established business stability.
Giving back is integral to our culture. Our athenaGives platform strives to support food security, expand access to high-quality healthcare for all, and support STEM education to develop providers and technologists who will provide access to high-quality healthcare for all in the future. As part of the evolution of athenahealth’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program, we’ve selected nonprofit partners that align with our purpose and let us foster long-term partnerships for charitable giving, employee volunteerism, insight sharing, collaboration, and cross-team engagement.
What can we do for you?
Along with health and financial benefits, athenistas enjoy perks specific to each location, including commuter support, employee assistance programs, tuition assistance, employee resource groups, and collaborative workspaces — some offices even welcome dogs.
In addition to our traditional benefits and perks, we sponsor events throughout the year, including book clubs, external speakers, and hackathons. And we provide athenistas with a company culture based on learning, the support of an engaged team, and an inclusive environment where all employees are valued.
We also encourage a better work-life balance for athenistas with our flexibility. While we know in-office collaboration is critical to our vision, we recognize that not all work needs to be done within an office environment, full-time. With consistent communication and digital collaboration tools, athenahealth enables employees to find a balance that feels fulfilling and productive for each individual situation.