Post Live Client Performance Associate
Join us as we work to create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
The Client Performance Monitoring Associate is responsible for monitoring EDI, ERA and EFT performance metrics across the network, specifically targeting client performance for opportunities. This role focuses solely on customers that have already gone live on athenaOne but are underperforming as compared to customers in their own service level, tenure and beyond. This associate will analyze large amounts of data and be required to make sense of complex and sometimes contradictory information to uncover root cause and discover opportunities. The Client Performance Associate will need to collaborate with other internal teams but also be able to share information externally, directly with customers when required.
Essential Functions (Duties and Responsibilities):
80% Data Analytics and Performance Monitoring
- Relentlessly monitor data via various tools to seek out trends, dips, and spikes to sustain and increase performance across the athenaOne network
- Efficiently translate findings into digestible formats, suitable for frequent read-outs, presentations, and stakeholder collaboration
- Establish and adhere to prioritization methodologies that focus on customer revenue cycle health and business impact
- Craft specific customer performance reports to demonstrate historical performance and illuminate opportunities
20% Collaboration and Stakeholder Communication
- Work as part of a team to complete short-term projects
- Collaborate across internal stakeholder teams in Technology Enabled Services, Customer Success and Customer Care to ensure alignment of customer and business outcomes
Education & Experience Required:
- Bachelor Degree (or commensurate level of professional experience)
- 2-4 years of professional experience
- Sigma Dashboard experience preferred but not required
- Prior experience with metric performance monitoring and data analysis
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to effectively navigate and collaborate across stakeholders to achieve program goals and results
- Work independently as well as part of an extended, cross-functional team
- Strong client facing and interpersonal relationship skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Demonstrates ownership and direction in learning and self-development
- Effective communication and business writing skills
- Solid planning and organizational abilities
Here’s our vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
What’s unique about our locations?
From an historic, 19th century arsenal to a converted, landmark power plant, all of athenahealth’s offices were carefully chosen to represent our innovative spirit and promote the most positive and productive work environment for our teams. Our 10 offices across the United States and India — plus numerous remote employees — all work to modernize the healthcare experience, together.
Our company culture might be our best feature.
We don't take ourselves too seriously. But our work? That’s another story. athenahealth develops and implements products and services that support US healthcare: It’s our chance to create healthier futures for ourselves, for our family and friends, for everyone.
Our vibrant and talented employees — or athenistas, as we call ourselves — spark the innovation and passion needed to accomplish our goal. We continue to expand our workforce with amazing people who bring diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives at every level, and foster an environment where every athenista feels comfortable bringing their best selves to work.
Our size makes a difference, too: We are small enough that your individual contributions will stand out — but large enough to grow your career with our resources and established business stability.
Giving back is integral to our culture. Our athenaGives platform strives to support food security, expand access to high-quality healthcare for all, and support STEM education to develop providers and technologists who will provide access to high-quality healthcare for all in the future. As part of the evolution of athenahealth’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program, we’ve selected nonprofit partners that align with our purpose and let us foster long-term partnerships for charitable giving, employee volunteerism, insight sharing, collaboration, and cross-team engagement.
What can we do for you?
Along with health and financial benefits, athenistas enjoy perks specific to each location, including commuter support, employee assistance programs, tuition assistance, employee resource groups, and collaborative workspaces — some offices even welcome dogs.
In addition to our traditional benefits and perks, we sponsor events throughout the year, including book clubs, external speakers, and hackathons. And we provide athenistas with a company culture based on learning, the support of an engaged team, and an inclusive environment where all employees are valued.
We also encourage a better work-life balance for athenistas with our flexibility. While we know in-office collaboration is critical to our vision, we recognize that not all work needs to be done within an office environment, full-time. With consistent communication and digital collaboration tools, athenahealth enables employees to find a balance that feels fulfilling and productive for each individual situation.