Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 150 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 80 million lives.
The Implementation Manager will play a critical role on the Professional Services team responsible for project oversight and the execution of telehealth SaaS implementation projects, guiding the successful execution of enterprise deployments. In a client facing role, this individual will lead Amwell customers through the technical, organizational, and workflow elements required for the successful deployment of their telehealth programs.
We are looking for highly motivated, intellectually curious, and collaborative self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity and adaptable to change.
- Independently manage implementations of varying levels of complexity from enterprise kickoff through launch, with limited management oversight.
- Collaborate effectively with cross functional teams.
- Able to conduct detailed client workflow discussions, with an accurate understanding of product capabilities and constraints.
- Able to accurately communicate project milestones and associated requirements and potential risks, with limited management oversight.
- Able to properly and proactively identify and escalate potential implementation risks, as well as manage both client and internal communication and exception processes associated with mitigating those risks.
- 3+ years of overall experience in technology or healthcare-related implementations or Consulting
- Extensive program, project and process management experience
- Track record of strong customer focus and uncompromising integrity
- Proven ability to think outside the box, optimize processes and lead change
- Ability to formulate and express ideas clearly and effectively in verbal and written presentations
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Ability to travel approximately 25% annually
Other successful team members have a background in one or more of the following areas:
- SaaS software implementation experience
- Experience working in a healthcare environment
- Experience deploying telemedicine programs, EMR, EHR, HIE, or other health technology systems
- JIRA proficiency or experience with similar project management or CRM software
Working at Amwell:
Amwell is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic.
Our Core Values include One Team, Customer First, and Deliver Awesome. Customer First and Deliver Awesome are all about our product and services and how we strive to serve. As part of One Team, we operate the Amwell Cares program, which brings needed assistance to our communities, whether that be free healthcare for the underserved or for people affected by natural disasters, support for equality, honoring doctors and nurses, or annual Amwell-matched donations to food banks. Amwell aims to be a force for good for our employees, our clients, and our communities.
Amwell cares deeply about and supports Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. These initiatives are highlighted and reflected within our Three DE&I Pillars - our Workplace, our Workforce and our Community.
Amwell is a "virtual first" workplace, which means you can work from anywhere, coming together physically for ideation, collaboration and client meetings. We enable our employees with the tools, resources and opportunities to do their jobs effectively wherever they are!
Salaried, Exempt Roles:
The typical base salary range for this position is $70,080- $96,360. The actual salary offer will ultimately depend on multiple factors including, but not limited to, knowledge, skills, relevant education, experience, complexity or specialization of talent, and other objective factors. In addition to base salary, this role may be eligible for an annual bonus based on a combination of company performance and employee performance. Long-term incentive and short-term variable compensation may be offered as part of the compensation package dependent on the role. Some roles may be commission based, in which case the total compensation will be based on a commission and the above range may not be an accurate representation of total compensation.
Further, the above range is subject to change based on market demands and operational needs and does not constitute a promise of a particular wage or a guarantee of employment. Your recruiter can share more during the hiring process about the specific salary range based on the above factors listed.
- Flexible Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
- 401K match
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
- Paid Parental Leave (Maternity and Paternity leave)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free access to Amwell’s Telehealth Services, SilverCloud and The Clinic by Cleveland Clinic’s second opinion program
- Free Subscription to the Calm App
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance