Cyber Command Center Technician
Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 150 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 80 million lives.
In this role, you will be responsible for monitoring Amwell’s critical infrastructure with the Cyber Command Center (C3) team and respond to alerts and escalations from support staff. The C3 team monitors and maintain multiple web and cloud-based information systems. The C3 Technician will be introduced to the latest Information Technologies, with support from engineers across Hosting and Development teams. The C3 Technician will support 24/7 operations including daily technical routines, performing system monitoring and alert responding, trouble ticketing, joining cyber security operations, critical situation management, and incident response. The C3 technician will track and monitor utilization trends and perform tiered escalations as required, various other duties may be assigned.
- The C3 Technician will support 24/7 operations including daily technical routines, performing system monitoring and alert responding, trouble ticketing, joining cyber security operations, critical situation management, and incident response
- The C3 technician will track and monitor utilization trends and perform tiered escalations as required, various other duties may be assigned
- Experience in a Network or Security Operations Center
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a priority manner
- Understanding of SNMP and log based monitoring
- Experience working with trouble ticketing systems
- Familiarity with principles of Incident Response
- Ability to learn quickly, follow procedures, and triage technical issues
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience with technologies including but not limited to; Solarwinds, Security Software and endpoint protection, VMWare, F5, Linux administration, SQL queries, and Docker Containers are desirable
- Ability to communicate clearly to technical and executive staff
Working at Amwell:
Amwell is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic.
Our Core Values include One Team, Customer First, and Deliver Awesome. Customer First and Deliver Awesome are all about our product and services and how we strive to serve. As part of One Team, we operate the Amwell Cares program, which brings needed assistance to our communities, whether that be free healthcare for the underserved or for people affected by natural disasters, support for equality, honoring doctors and nurses, or annual Amwell-matched donations to food banks. Amwell aims to be a force for good for our employees, our clients, and our communities.
Amwell cares deeply about and supports Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. These initiatives are highlighted and reflected within our Three DE&I Pillars - our Workplace, our Workforce and our Community.
Amwell is a "virtual first" workplace, which means you can work from anywhere, coming together physically for ideation, collaboration and client meetings. We enable our employees with the tools, resources and opportunities to do their jobs effectively wherever they are! Amwell has collaboration spaces in Boston, Tysons Corner, Portland, Woodland Hills, and Seattle.
The typical hourly wage range for this position is $22.26 - $33.40. The actual hourly wage offer will ultimately depend on multiple factors including, but not limited to, knowledge, skills, relevant education, experience, complexity or specialization of talent, and other objective factors. This role may also be eligible for an annual bonus based on a combination of company performance and employee performance. Long-term incentive and short-term variable compensation may be offered as part of the compensation package dependent on the role.
Further, the above range is subject to change based on market demands and operational needs and does not constitute a promise of a particular wage or a guarantee of employment. Your recruiter can share more during the hiring process about the specific wage range based on the above factors listed.
- Flexible Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
- 401K match
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
- Paid Parental Leave (Maternity and Paternity leave)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free access to Amwell’s Telehealth Services, SilverCloud and The Clinic by Cleveland Clinic’s second opinion program
- Free Subscription to the Calm App
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance