Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 150 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 80 million lives.
The Solutions Consultants team plays a critical role within Amwell as experts on our product offerings, their capabilities, and how to strategically relay value to our clients. Specifically, the Solutions Consultant will participate as an expert resource in key sales meetings, client and prospect events, conferences, as well as business partner meetings. The Solutions Consultant will also develop assets that demonstrate our products and their value, such as videos and click-through presentations, answer key prospect questions, and review proposal responses for accuracy and completeness.
As part of the Solutions Consultants team, this person will partner with all areas of the organization to educate, articulate value and deliver optimized solution demonstrations to internal and external audiences. You will have a key role in the delivery of client-facing content, working with Solutions Engineers, Sales, Account Management, Product, and Marketing across business verticals. You see the big picture, while thriving in the details needed to deliver a prescriptive and value-based demonstration for a client. You possess a thorough understanding of your customers, a passion for public speaking in high-pressure situations, and a critical eye toward messaging and value articulation. You will occasionally travel to participate in top-priority meetings and conferences.
- Participate as an expert resource in key presentations by leading product demonstrations and overviews for customer, investor, and business partner meetings
- Work closely with Product Management to master the Amwell product suite and its key features, capabilities, and limitations.
- Deliver the Amwell product roadmap, providing a view into near-term and strategic product initiatives
- Develop optimized messaging and value articulation surrounding product features
- Partner with Product and Marketing to develop and regularly update product collateral
- Participate as a core team at major industry events
- Review RFP responses for accuracy and completeness
- Work with Commercial Enablement and Training to provide ongoing product education to Sales and Account Management
- Learn about and address the key concerns of Health Systems, Health Plans, and Employer groups
- 3-5 years’ experience in healthcare software/IT, clinical delivery (e.g., Nursing), or technical marketing roles
- Digital enthusiast who is comfortable leveraging mobile and web technologies, and can rapidly learn and apply new tools
- Enjoys making presentations and collaborating with others
- Professional presence and mature personal demeanor; cool under pressure
- Desire to learn quickly through on-the-job experience
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office: Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Salesforce
Working at Amwell:
Amwell is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic.
Our Core Values include One Team, Customer First, and Deliver Awesome. Customer First and Deliver Awesome are all about our product and services and how we strive to serve. As part of One Team, we operate the Amwell Cares program, which brings needed assistance to our communities, whether that be free healthcare for the underserved or for people affected by natural disasters, support for equality, honoring doctors and nurses, or annual Amwell-matched donations to food banks. Amwell aims to be a force for good for our employees, our clients, and our communities.
Amwell cares deeply about and supports Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. These initiatives are highlighted and reflected within our Three DE&I Pillars - our Workplace, our Workforce and our Community.
Amwell is a "virtual first" workplace, which means you can work from anywhere, coming together physically for ideation, collaboration and client meetings. We enable our employees with the tools, resources and opportunities to do their jobs effectively wherever they are!
The typical base salary range for this position is $87,040 - $119,680. The actual salary offer will ultimately depend on multiple factors including, but not limited to, knowledge, skills, relevant education, experience, complexity or specialization of talent, and other objective factors. In addition to base salary, this role may be eligible for an annual bonus based on a combination of company performance and employee performance. Long-term incentive and short-term variable compensation may be offered as part of the compensation package dependent on the role. Some roles may be commission based, in which case the total compensation will be based on a commission and the above range may not be an accurate representation of total compensation.
Further, the above range is subject to change based on market demands and operational needs and does not constitute a promise of a particular wage or a guarantee of employment. Your recruiter can share more during the hiring process about the specific salary range based on the above factors listed.
- Unlimited Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
- 401K match
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
- Paid Parental Leave (Maternity and Paternity leave)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free access to Amwell’s Telehealth Services, SilverCloud and The Clinic by Cleveland Clinic’s second opinion program
- Free Subscription to the Calm App
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance