Sales Development Representative
At Allego, we’re on a mission to redefine the future of modern sales enablement. We are a rapidly growing SaaS technology company in the metro Boston area, with sustained growth every year in our 10+ year history. Our Allego Sales Enablement Platform is AI-driven and seller-centric, with the power, agility, insight, and ease organizations need to drive better sales results in a hybrid world—all in a single app. We’ve been recognized by prominent analyst firms such as Gartner and Forrester as a market leader, with our platform approaching 1 million users in 65 countries across the globe.
The Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe, and Inc. Magazine have all named us as a top place to work. We were also recognized by Selling Power as one the 50 Best Companies to sell for three years in a row.
As a Sales Development Representative, you'll play a crucial role in our sales cycle as the first point of contact for prospects. You will be integral to Allego's success through:
- Partnering with your Account Executive on strategic account planning
- Prospecting and conducting research on assigned accounts
- Engaging relevant prospects through cold calling, email outreach, and social media engagement
- Handling inbound leads generated from Marketing campaigns
- Serve as a mentor and guide for new incoming team members
Since Allego is the leading sales learning and coaching platform, you'll not only receive your onboarding and coaching using our platform, you'll be selling something you naturally use every day. We find that this distinction sets our SDRs up for success.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience as a Sales Development Representative
- Strong desire to build a career in sales
- "Growth Mindset", actively soliciting coaching and feedback
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work independently in an entrepreneurial start-up environment and collaborate with colleagues
- Self-starter mindset to hit daily and monthly metrics
- Demonstrated work ethic and initiative to prospect
- Willingness to work hours necessary to support territory
Allego offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits program that enables employees to choose the benefits that best fit their needs and the needs of their families. Full-time new hires are eligible for most benefits on the first day of employment:
- Unlimited vacation
- Paid parental leave
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401(k) with matching
- Short & long-term disability, AD&D, life insurance
Check out our benefits at allegobenefits.com
Culture and Values:
Our core values, better known as Allego’s Operating Principles, are at the heart of our business. They are the fabric of our culture and central to our approach to work, our customers and with each other. Take a look here!
Something looks off?