Senior Business Finance and Strategy Analyst
Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
We are actively seeking a qualified candidate to join our Finance Organization as a key member of the Business Finance team. The Business Finance Team interfaces with departments and contacts throughout the company to manage the deal desk, improve business processes, implement strategic recommendations, promote profitable and prudent decision making, and provide critical financial analysis. The Business Finance and Strategy Analyst will assist across both the Product and Sales organizations with a focus on customer and product profitability, custom deal creation, cost management, and reporting to drive strategic initiatives. In addition, this individual will need to interface with a wide array of individuals at Acquia ranging from staff to executive leaders to provide strategic insights and influence business processes and decision making.
- Operate deal desk, assisting the sales organization with pricing, strategy and packaging
- Maintain standard cost models and product-level profitability analyses
- Analyze selling price trends
- Contribute to business case development and analysis
- Coordinate with Sales to prioritize initiatives and outcomes
- Assist Product, Engineering, and Sales departments with ad hoc reporting and data collection
- Optimize and improve recurring financial processes
- Analyze quarterly results at a product-line and regional level to influence product priorities
- Participate in strategic priority setting and value creation plans
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics required
- 3-6 years of experience in accounting, finance, or business strategy roles
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences, including ability to collaborate and build consensus
- Strong analytical and strategic mindset with a focus on continuous improvement
- Experience in a deal desk or finance role
- Experience building and evaluating complex financial models
- Experience working with Product and Engineering organizations
- Advanced degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
Acquia is proud to provide best-in-class benefits offerings to our employees and their families in maintaining both a healthy body and a healthy mind. Core Benefits include: competitive healthcare coverage, wellness programs, take it when you need it time off, parental leave, recognition programs, and much more!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested residents of Colorado may contact NAfirstname.lastname@example.org as it relates to regulation C.R.S. § 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.